Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey there Pop,

I can't believe all the TV you're missing!

So now on CSI New York the girl who plays Montana (I'm sure you would remember her name, but I never can) is pretending to be pregnant. Was it last season that she really was pregnant and kept hiding it behind files and everything? So now they're writing it into the story line that she and Danny are dating again and now accidentally pregnant.

Then on Brothers and Sisters, most of the story line is ok - nothing earth shattering - but this last episode had a Keb' Mo' song. I don't know if he's gaining in popularity or if I'm just hearing him more. I have your CD, but it took me a bit to figure which song it was and it is one of the ones on the CD (even though I can't remember the name of it right now).

Grey's Anatomy isn't breaking any new ground. Though Denny is back, sort of, and they've been focusing a bit too much on the whole heart thing (which for obvious reasons I'm not a huge fan of). Hahn left, which is ok with me, since I never really liked her much. Anyway, I'm not so sure that I'm going to be asking for the DVD for Christmas (but then what else would she get me?). Sadly, Private Practice isn't that much better. They've started making Addison a better character again, but it's still not rocking my world. She was so great in Grey's, I just wish she was that good in Private Practice.

Oh yeah, and Grisom is about to leave CSI! Well, you know how Sara left (which was just fine by me) and now he's going too - thought I don't know if the two are going to be connected. They're bringing in Lawrence Fishburn, so that should be good. Though I did like that guy that they brought in for him last time, but since they killed off the character I suppose that he won't be coming back (then again I probably would have said that about Denny too).

I know that I told you I'm re-watching the West Wing. It really was such a great show, all the writing and the lighting - plus I love the walk and talk scenes, is there any other show that does that? We're up to the part where Ainsley Hayes has joined - and they had the Gilbert and Sullivan songs. Even Scott watches them every once and a while. Though last week was the episode where Josh got shot. I remembered the episode and the flash backs, but I didn't remember the part where his dad died of a Pulmonary Embolism. That I could have done without!

Alright, I've rambled on long enough.

Talk to you later Pop, I love you.

0 comments: