Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hey there Pop,

I was driving home yesterday and saw the new TL - it sure looks a lot more like a bat-mobile than the last one! The new one is way too swoopy, Mom would hate it, way to much chrome too. Oh well, it's not like she needs a new car anytime soon.

Of course I thought of you when I saw it, sure it's a lot less pretty then the other one, but every time I see one I always think that you should have gotten that car. I know Mom loves the Infinity, but I really do think that it was the better car.

But it gets me thinking, what are we going to do when it's time to get a new car? What's going to happen, who's going to pick out a car for Mom? I guess that maybe John can help us - he really knows a lot about performance cars.

Though I do have a bone to pick with you on your last car choice - no heated seats in the Mazda? I realize that you weren't really planning for me to have the car, or for it to have to go through Michigan winters - but heated seats would have been nice!

I guess that's enough babbling about cars for now, but I'm sure we'll talk more about it at some point, Mom's going to need a new car at some point :-)

Talk to you later Pop, I love you.

0 comments: